A little gem in Jumeirah 1 opened up it's doors 3 weeks ago. A lovely boutique, a concept store that was clearly missing in Dubai. A little shopping heaven, a beautifully designed easy to live-in space, a soon to open little café, Comptoir 102 ticks all the box
When I walked into Comptoir 102, I felt like... "Oh I could live here", there is that easy, casual but chic vibe to it. The two lovely french owners are so enthusiastic about their new business adventure. They truly like and know there brands. It's a well thought out mix of products from home decor, fashion accessories, jewelry and artsy pieces. A combination of "it" pieces of the moment and eternal classic.
Things you will find:
- I loved, La Volière, the copper-wire lamps - delicate cage with colorful birds so whimsical.
- Ginette NY refined gold jewelry and some less expensive fun to wear little bracelets perfect for gifting your girlfriends. Original and trendy selection of espadrilles, the summer shoes to wear.
- A large display of cool bags from Delphine Delafon or Jerome Dreyfuss, to make you feel like a true Parisienne.
- Home decor, everything on display is for sale from the furniture to the coffee cups, chairs...
- And so much more to love.
Very soon, give it a few days, "le petit café" N/102 will open and will serve a selection of teas and coffees, home-made juices, and healthy snack. We can't wait!
Congratulation ladies, looks like it's a dream come true and a beautiful adventure.
Find Comptoir 102 on Jumeirah Beach Road, opposite Jumeirah Beach Center.